Have You Been Injured?
Get The Help You Deserve
Get Help Without Paying ANYTHING
If you have been in an auto accident, it’s more than likely that you have soft tissue damage in your neck, back, or both. This could result in significant pain and stiffness in the days following the accident. It’s important to get medical care right away. The more you know about the extent of your injuries, the quicker you can get the treatment you need. Chiropractic care after an accident, regardless of cause, means a healthier future and fewer healthcare costs.
Schedule an appointment today. We will handle the rest, including contacting and working with your insurance company.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Whiplash that result in headaches, dizziness, numbness or tingling
- Disc herniations in the neck or back
- Sprains of the shoulders, wrists, hips, or any other part of the body
If you need a lawyer, we’re here to help. Ask us for a lawyer referral.
Treatment may include:
- Chiropractic adjustments to help restore movement.
- Ultrasound therapy to help with pain and tenderness.
- Myofascial release.
- Trigger point therapy.
- Massage therapy to help the body relax and reduce inflammation.
- Home exercises to help restore range-of-motion, and to restore strength, posture, and mobility.
- Nutritional counseling and supplements to accelerate healing and reduce inflammation.
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. These include Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Cigna, Healthspring, and Medicare to name a few. We also accept auto accident and personal injury. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us and ask for our insurance specialist, Carolane to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Kristina will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge. More Details Here